You Alone Are All


VERSE ONE   

I am the sinner

The one at the well

And Jesus has told me 

All that I've done

Nothing is hid from his eyes

As all of my life 

Is brought into His light


CHORUS

Here at the cross I fall

Lord you alone are all

All that I need

All that I want

ALL THAT I HAVE

Your love has met me here 

In the midst of my pride and tears

Now I'm washed in Christ's blood

Seated above

With Jesus my King


VERSE TWO

I'm the blind beggar

The one by the road

Calling to Jesus to show mercy alone

And Jesus draws near to my soul

He carries my sorrows

In him I'm made whole


CHORUS TWO

Here at the cross I find

Mercy and grace to rise

Rise up from my fears 

In the midst of my tears

To my Father draw near

You gave your life for me

So that I can be

Be born again

Into life without end

Into life knowing you


BRIDGE

And you are my ALL

Before you I fall

Humbly rejoicing in grace

In you I find 

My reason to rise

And joyfully sing out your praise (x2)

 

(Written December 26, 2019)

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Everlasting Word

Through the Sea