Through the Sea


1. I step out on the shifting tides of time

Tides of time

The Savior walks to me 

And bids me "Come"

And I walk upon the waves

As the Son fills up my gaze

Yes, I walk upon the waves of my storms

Of my storms

As the Savior takes my hand and leads me on


2. And though the waters rise o'er my soul

O'er my soul

The Savior's presence near holds me fast

And I face the waves that crash

For my soul to Christ is lashed

Yes, I face the waves that crash over me 

Over me

As the Savior holds me fast in His love


3. So I journey on my way through the sea

Through the sea

Though wind and waves and storms wash over me

I am safe within my Rock

In His wounds I shall abide

As I journey on my way to my home

To my home

Where my Savior, Jesus, waits for me

 

(Written February 2023)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Everlasting Word

You Alone Are All